We are looking to expand our award-winning team. As an account executive, you will grow and maintain existing relationships with our key accounts, along with prospecting new business. If you thrive in a culture that is empowering, often intense, and equally as fun, then we want to talk to you. One day you are helping local businesses thrive and the next day you are hanging out with country artists! Exceptional people. Exceptional culture. Exceptional opportunity.
Take the first step in your new career at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/janellemoffett
A self-motivated, confident, competitive professional, who has a desire to learn, grow and win while earning a high income in a fun environment, successful candidates should be passionate problem solvers who enjoy and take pride in helping clients grow their business by offering creative solutions.
- A marketing or sales background, with proven success at finding decision makers, and guiding decisions; ideally 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Proven success at negotiation, closing business and new business development
- Proven experience at multi-tasking in a fast paced and changing environment while meeting goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written with the ability to present to potential clients, often in a group
- Adaptability in working with and building long term relationships with a variety of businesses
- Ability to utilize strong listening skills, knowledge and curiosity to seek the best solutions for clients
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proven networking skills with the ability to attend events to improve business relationships
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional appearance required
- Able to provide transportation to meet weekly required meetings with valid driver’s license
- Excellent time management skills
- Prefer a 4-year degree in applicable field
- Compensation includes guarantee plus commission with bonus opportunities, with estimated first year income of $45,000.
- Benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision
- Vacation accrual, can earn 3 weeks after 5 years
- On-going training both in group meetings and individual one-on-one support
- Recognition awards for those who are truly remarkable
Get Started Here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/janellemoffett
SummitMedia is an equal opportunity employer.